July update

 July 3 was the day of Andrew's cyst surgery. It's been a long month since we have been dealing with this. 

Surgery was in Aurora (1½ hours from home). It went well. I don't really know what to say. I am exhausted. I stayed at the hospital last night. 

And all I know is they aren't used to dealing with a patient like him. When he was in the hospital last year they were concerned about his walking... then realized he walks with a cane and a shoe lift.

When he went in because of urinary problems the were worried about his other toilet functions. This time they are worried about urinary function... 

He has had a medical pump with a spasticity medication called baclofen since 2010. Last month he needed it refilled; something he does every 6-7 months. He needed it filled. We made a big deal about it. Now we are finding that everyone doesn't know what it is for and asks dumb questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 just be done

When You Can't Get A Break

When you can get a break pt2